Friends of Children and Families, Inc. – Orlando, FL
Friends of Children and Families, Inc is currently seeking Contract Therapists to provide mental health services to children, adolescents, families and couples. Therapists will be responsible for completing intake assessments, evaluations, treatment recommendations, reviews, and other necessary documents. Strong documentation skills are a must. Qualified applicants should be proficient in providing individual, family, and group counseling, and be familiar with various treatment modalities. Therapists will have knowledge of techniques necessary to provide services to diverse populations, and be able to accurately and effectively develop treatment goals.
- Bilingual a plus
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Services field
- At least 2 years of experience providing direct counseling to children and families
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Licensed in the State of Florida or licensed eligible
- Familiarity with Medicaid and other insurances
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft office and Electronic Medical Records
- Reliable Transportation
- Professional liability insurance
- Must pass local and state background screenings
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Compensation: 45%-60% of the rate based on the type of service.