How You Can Help
At FRIENDS’ our motto is, “providing the best of care for children in need” and donations help us to do that. As a non- profit, 501 (C) 3 publicly supported foundation, the donations you give to help our foster children are tax deductible. After donating, you will receive a thank you letter for your tax records. Your donations are used to aid us in providing needed supplies and activities that allow our foster kids the opportunity to just be kids. Below are some examples of what a financial contribution helps us provide.
- Clothing of all sizes (including winter coats, jackets, sweaters & pajamas)
- School supplies
- Up to date technology such as computers, tablets, phones, and software
- Special birthday gift for each child’s birthday
- School activities such field trips, homecoming, and prom
- School memorabilia such yearbooks, school pictures, and class rings
- Tickets for weekend activities such as trips to the zoo, museums, movies, and more
- Tickets for special events such as concerts, circus, fair, and sporting events
- Summer activities such as camp and day trips
- Luggage and other necessities for when our kids transition out of our care
Click here to make a donation now or send us something from our Amazon Wishlist. Simply add the item(s) to your cart, check out, and you will be given the option to send the item(s) directly to FRIENDS’. This list is updated regularly with items we are currently in need of.
We understand that not everyone is able to make a financial contribution, and welcome donations of all kinds. We happily accept new or gently used items in good condition. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions about items we accept.
Remember, no gift is too small. Thank you in advance for supporting Friends!
Click here to donate while you shop!
Thank you for supporting children in need!