Friends of Children and Families, Inc. – Orlando, FL
Must be willing to travel between Brevard & Orange County frequently.
- Responsible for oversight of residential group homes (5 group homes)
- Available to be on-call evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to assist with preparing for CBC, DCF, and Medicaid audits
- Ability to represent agency at provider meetings
- Able to provide coverage at group home if necessary
- Conducts meetings with Case Management Organizations to coordinate care for youth
- Rotating 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
- Oversees day to day operations of all group homes.
- Consults with all Staff, Case Management Organizations, DCF and others when appropriate for the well being of the residents.
- Familiar with Medicaid implementation and assist when needed.
- Responsible for all clients case management files, ensuring complete and accurate documentation of all records.
- Conducts random chart reviews.
- Conducts Independent learning groups.
- Submits reports regarding concerns, evaluations, and other developments on a regular basis to the Chief Operating Officer. Also works with the QI administrator on training needs of the Staff.
- Prepares closed Medicaid and licensure client charts for storage facility (chart reviews/master list storage system).
- Reviews Placement request to make ensure that children are appropriate for program, and placed in the home that meets their needs.
- Becomes familiar with CARF accreditation standards as it applies to all pharmacological and clinical areas of Behavioral Health.
- Assist with delivering Behavioral Health Overlay Services (BHOS).
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service: We understand the importance that every provider, parent and employee plays in the success of our mission to protect and inspire every child, every day. An essential function of all employees is to provide excellent customer service by being professional and respectful in all interactions each and every day. It is also expected that all employees are timely and responsive in their communication with others.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (N=Needed P=Preferred)
Repetitive Motions: N
Bachelors in Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or equivalent desired. Masters in Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or equivalent preferred. LCSW or LMHC license preferred. Minimum of 2-3 years supervisory experience in residential, social services setting. Must have 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $48,500.00 per year