FULL-TIME (32 HOURS/WEEK)
- Assist and support management in the performance of daily tasks to include but not limited to; filing, document creation/revision, reception and telephone support.
- Assist Clinical Director with Medicaid billing.
- Maintain current database files for training logs and expiration dates, employee phone list and employee birthday list.
- Place approved supply orders.
- Create and track employee name badges.
- Create new hire packages as needed.
- Assist with scheduling interviews.
- Assist Mentoring Supervisor as needed.
- Provide social networking support as needed, ensuring all information is updated and correct; i.e. Facebook and website.
- Input data into Case Management database and assist with maintenance of case management and clinical files
- Compose appointment calendar for the group homes
- Provide support and assistance on special projects, as needed.
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Assist with tutoring program.
Prefer experience, education, or training in office support. Must possess administrative and organizational skills, strong computer skills in all Microsoft products and well written/verbal communications skills.
Must be able to pass a level 2 background screening and have a clean driving record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (N=Needed P=Preferred)
Repetitive Motions: N
Full-time associates will be eligible for coverage under the provisions of our benefits program. This includes 80% coverage for employee Health, 50% Dental, and 100% Life insurance. Benefits are effective 90 days from your start date.
In addition to the insurance benefits, you will receive 10 PTO days and 12 Sick days annually. Both PTO and Sick time are accrued bi-weekly. Also, Friends observes 9 holidays.